President/Owner of Slyman Auction
President of Slyman Real Estate
Director of Sales & Marketing / Auctioneer
President of Slyman Real Estate – Atlanta, GA
The Slyman Auction Method
We will make every effort to explain all phases of the auction process to you and answer any questions you may have… generally speaking the steps leading up to an auction take the following course…
- The initial meeting is set up when you call Slyman Auction at one of our regional offices, or make a call directly to one of our auctioneers.
- An on-site inspection and evaluation of your property will be made by us.
- Our auctioneers will present you with a written proposal detailing your auction date, location, time, advertising costs, auction commission, all auction related expenses and other matters.
- After the terms in the proposal have been agreed upon, it is legalized with a written agreement signed by both the seller and the Slyman Auction.
- On auction day our auctioneers, bid assistants, cashiers and auction clerks will manage the auction and record all transactions.
Slyman Auction is associated with the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Realtors
- Tennessee Association of Realtors
- Knoxville Area Association of Realtors
- Realtor National Marketing Institute
- National Auctioneer Association
- Tennessee Auctioneer Association
- Women’s Council of Realtors
- Georgia Association of Realtors
- Atlanta Board of Realtors
- Georgia Association of Auctioneers